Wanted to wander around on the most subjective topic "LOVE", never quite got the idea on what it could do to us.Very subjective though as many would regard LOVE as the essence of life, never seen it though, but I think we all have a special description on LOVE , thinking and wondering just for a moment. I remember reading once where it is said LOVE blinds you like a stream of intense light, or when like when you observe the only most fascinating serenity image, both at which you become so wordless, never quite know, thinking whether it is really true, if LOVE is ever like these pictures below, I bet it would be so breathtakinngly magnificent !
The above picture is copyrighted from
While the second one, from
I am amused by those pictures, thinking of how LOVE would be..?
The above picture is copyrighted from
While the second one, from
I am amused by those pictures, thinking of how LOVE would be..?





0 comments:
Post a Comment