The quatre, LOVE in its eternal splendor...!

Thursday, 3 November 2011 0 comments
You may wonder why I have posted about Love just after my second popular post, I don't know how to put in words on why I appear to be lovey dovey at this time, as soon as I have finished posting this, I bet some of my friends will ring me up and ask me to whom I have fallen in love with! Anyways, just felt inspired by the little lovely couple I just saw minutes ago, they had something that I envied, LOVE! Blinds you totally, dont it? Lovebirds? I am waiting for the right moment where it would be as magical and as special as it would be so that I can be envied upon, never know the time though, anyways, never quite know whether I am done with the past and ready to get going with a much more worthwhile HUMAN MAGIC aka LOVE, so snobbish of me to name love as human magic, well, its the way I perceive love, I never see what happens in between two souls! Everything is so magical and so enchanting! Many questions left unanswered when I question on what made them to be together and on what made them click? Never know! Perhaps that is the reason why I named it as HUMAN MAGIC ! A MAGIC EVERY HUMAN CAN PERFORM WITHOUT ANY EXPERTISE, JUST WITH ONE LITTLE BEATING HEART!



Don't ask me why I had to put this picture, it just caught my eyes a midst the rest of the pictures!






Well, I cant quite tell if this picture is meant for me,lets not deluge into it, to me I think its better for us to leave the past and to move on with something that is new and has a fresh breath of life, I was once surrounded  with
lots of people who have had breakups, perhaps they may not see it now, but soon or anyhow I bet they would .So ,just get on and not let the past haunt you ! There are many more waiting to encrypt a magical    fairytale in them just like you do! Have fun, and all my prayers for the HUMANLY MAGIC to impart in you!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Varia Histoire` | TNB